To be the choice home for all children who need care and protection.
To provide a nurturing environment for the children to develop their potential to the fullest.
- To provide a safe, conducive and stimulating environment for children to live and study
- To provide emotional and social support for children and their families
- To educate families to better deal with the various emotional needs of their children
- To organise social and recreational activities for the children
- To help the children to reintegrate into their families
- To provide learning support and tuition for children
- To meet the changing needs of the community by expanding the range of programmes and services provided