The key to our success rests in people like YOU!
The main groups are:
- Individual volunteers who give tuition, guide the children in their homework or teach them special skills
- Student volunteers from the universities, polytechnics and schools who provide assistance and hands-on support for the Home’s various activities
- Corporate volunteers from private and public sector organizations who provide financial support for the Home’s programmes and projects
Our volunteers are involved in:
- Maintenance of the Home’s premises
- Enrichment classes and fieldtrips
- Sports and games sessions
- Learning support and skills development
- Recreational activities
- Undertaking fund raising activities and donating the proceeds to Melrose Home
Get Involved! - Be a Melrose Volunteer
If you wish to volunteer at our Home, please return completed Volunteer Information Form to us by mail or email. To download the form, please click here
For Volunteer's Guidelines, please click here
*Please note that volunteers have to be aged 18 and above. Thank you.
Please note that due to overwhelming response, no further individual volunteers are required at this stage. Besides, you may not be attended immediately. If you wish to be kept in our database, please include your full name, mailing address and telephone number. We will contact you in due course.
With gratitude in our hearts for your contributions to our cause, a huge thank you to everyone who has supported our children.
For more information on volunteering with Melrose Home, please email us at email@example.com.